Pursuing a career as a business or accounting professional? Looking for an opportunity to start building your professional resume? Join the CA Student Representative Program (formerly known as Student Brand Champions).
If you’re serious about embarking on a successful business career and are passionate about inspiring your peers to do the same, then CA want to hear from you.
How being an CA Student Representative can benefit your employability?
The benefits of this paid role include:
- professional development training to build your skillset as a business and accounting professional
- a strong addition to your resume to strengthen your employability when you graduate
- personal introductions to CA ANZ contacts and career experts in the industry, to help you land your first job.
CA ANZ will provide you with dedicated training such as professional presentation skills and on-boarding to ensure you are equipped with all the skills you need to kick-start your professional career.
Do you have what it takes to join CA ANZ’s dynamic team?
As a CA Student Representative you will:
- join a team of creative and passionate students from your university to build your own networks
- promote events and initiatives on campus face to face and through social media networks
- attend a range of functions on and off campus, lectures and discussion groups to provide students with valuable information about CA ANZ and teach them how to connect with their future employer
- liaise with academics and student societies to make sure we’re reaching students in the most appropriate way.
How to Apply:
To find out more about this paid role and to apply, visit charteredaccountantsanz.com/castudentrep
Applications are now open and close on Friday, 30 October 2015.