Have you ever wondered what more you needed to be doing to stand out from the crowd, and how to give yourself an edge at a networking event, or in an interview?
We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
On the 17th of August, we will be holding a Networking & Personal Branding Workshop with Ecolab, a Fortune 500 company!
In this workshop you will speak to, and engage with FIVE different hiring managers each with a fortitude of knowledge and experience. In this unconventional workshop, you can expect to:
- How to create the perfect first impression
- How to effectively use and leverage your network
- How to properly prepare for an interview
- How to tailor the perfect resume for the job
- Speak to a recent graduate at Ecolab
- Finance Director ANZ
- Responsible for all Finance related matters at Ecolab ANZ
- Financial Accounting Manager ANZ
- Responsible for all Financial Accounting matters at Ecolab ANZ
- Financial Services Manager ANZ
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Customer Service matters at Ecolab ANZ
- Talent Acquisition Specialist ANZ
- Responsible for identifying, interviewing and recruiting all new talent at Ecolab ANZ
- Manager Corporate Accounts Finance, Food & Beverage, Asia Pacific Region
- Responsible for all Finance related matters across Asia Pacific for the Food & Beverage division
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a Fortune 500 company!
Ecolab also have their own Internship Program which is now currently open – find out more about the program here.
Seats are limited, so first in, best dressed! Register for your seat today!
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/667944893349875/