BDO’s 2017 Cadet Program is now open!
As a BDO cadet, you will be working full time as a paid trainee accountant whilst studying your undergraduate degree part time. You’ll have the opportunity to apply your technical skills in a practical environment AND be a part of a dynamic and diverse team.
Opportunities are available within the Audit and Private Client service lines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get a head start on your career!
To be considered for a cadetship with BDO, you will need to meet the following requirements;
• Completed your HSC by the end of 2016
• Proven academic achievement
• Intention to study a single major degree in accounting, commerce or business (accounting major) which allows you to be eligible to study for CA program
• Australia or New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident
Previous experience with customer service (accounting or non-accounting related) is highly desirable.
To apply and find out more information on the Cadet Program, visit http://goo.gl/zHAVRu
Applications close Sunday 19 June, 2016.
There’s no substitute for getting to know us in person, so come along to our digital careers event in our office on Tuesday 22 March. You’ll be surprised how many options there are to work in the digital space at EY whether your degree IT related or not. We’d welcome the chance to outline how you can help build a better working world at EY, answer your questions and find out about you.
You’ll meet some of our people as well as fellow students who’ve been on one of our programs. It’s an ideal opportunity to discover more about our organisation and explore what’s on offer.
The key details are;
Date: Tuesday 22 March from 5-7pm
Time: 5pm – 7pm
Location: EY Sydney, 680 George Street, Sydney, 2000
Don’t forget applications are currently open for the EY Graduate Program, Vacationer Program, Game Changers Club.
Apply online at www.ey.com/au/careers/apply.
BDO Australia are offering graduate opportunities in the following service lines (commencing early 2017):
• Business Recovery & Insolvency
• Corporate Finance
• Private Clients
• Risk Advisory
• Tax – Corporate & International (please note – these roles will commence July 2016)
• Tax – Transfer Pricing
Applications close 27 March, 2016. Applications are invited from Australian / New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
Whatever direction your future career takes, getting exposure to tax through the Young Tax Professional of the Year (YTPY) competition is a fantastic way to kick it off.
This is an international competition that offers you the chance to:
- Start making the contacts who’ll drive your career forward
- Learn about the worldwide career opportunities in tax
- Discover how a world-class professional services organisation uses tax advice to give its global clients the edge
- Impress our judges and you could win a place on our Vacationer Program and attend the international final in Amsterdam in December
How to enter
The Young Tax Professional of the Year competition is open to all Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of Australian
Permanent Residency. Applicants must be students in Australia studying an undergraduate, postgraduate or masters course graduating between 2016–2019.
Enter at facebook.com/eycareers The deadline for entries is 12 noon, Friday 29 April 2016.
Pursuing a career as a business or accounting professional? Looking for an opportunity to start building your professional resume? Join the CA Student Representative Program (formerly known as Student Brand Champions).
If you’re serious about embarking on a successful business career and are passionate about inspiring your peers to do the same, then CA want to hear from you.
How being an CA Student Representative can benefit your employability?
The benefits of this paid role include:
- professional development training to build your skillset as a business and accounting professional
- a strong addition to your resume to strengthen your employability when you graduate
- personal introductions to CA ANZ contacts and career experts in the industry, to help you land your first job.
CA ANZ will provide you with dedicated training such as professional presentation skills and on-boarding to ensure you are equipped with all the skills you need to kick-start your professional career.
Do you have what it takes to join CA ANZ’s dynamic team?
As a CA Student Representative you will:
- join a team of creative and passionate students from your university to build your own networks
- promote events and initiatives on campus face to face and through social media networks
- attend a range of functions on and off campus, lectures and discussion groups to provide students with valuable information about CA ANZ and teach them how to connect with their future employer
- liaise with academics and student societies to make sure we’re reaching students in the most appropriate way.
How to Apply:
To find out more about this paid role and to apply, visit charteredaccountantsanz.com/castudentrep
Applications are now open and close on Friday, 30 October 2015.
Get behind the scenes at the Australian Open with an exclusive five day experience including:
- Three days at the 2016 Australian Open working in the Finance and Operations departments, including time to watch the tennis
- Mentoring from The Naked CEO Alex Malley, Chief Executive, CPA Australia
- Flights, VIP transfers and accommodation at Crown Promenade, Melbourne
- and more
Your LinkedIn profile will act as your resume for this application. LinkedIn tips.
Apply now and ensure your LinkedIn profile is up to date by Wednesday 30 September, 2015.
Gain the experience of a lifetime this Summer! The PwC Deals team have a rare opportunity for bright minded penultimate students to join their vacation program!
If you’d like to work with a global professional services firm and solve real client problems then send your CV & transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
To learn more about what they do in Deals visit pwc.com.au/deals